Here´s the recipe for a delicious cold avocado soup:
- 2 avocados
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 vegetable bouillon (cube)
- 5 dl water
- 1 cucumber
- 1 boat minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 30 g pistachios
- 2 green onions
- Boil water with bouillon cube. Pour the broth water in a bowl. Place the bowl in a cold water bath for cooling.
- Put all ingredients in a blender. Mix it all together well, until the soup is creamy.
- Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Put the soup in the refrigerator until cold (about a few hours)
- Chop the pistachios and green onion together and sprinkle it on the soup before serving.
To serve the soup immediately, run it in the blender with some ice cubes.
x Live Henriette
Recipe from matprat.