This is what I served with the omelette wrap!
- 300g broccoli into small florets (use stem too)
- 2 boats chopped garlic
- 1/2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Step by step
- Soften the broccoli florets in a pan of boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Drain and set the pan back on the plate.
- Add the remaining ingredients and fry the broccoli on medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Season if necessary with salt and pepper and serve piping hot.
Hope you enjoyed!
x Live Henriette
One thought on “Broccoli with garlic and sesame”