Good evening! New week, new beginnings. I find this recipe so easy and delicious! Now that spring is here, this is the perfect dish for lunch, to bring to school or work or as an evening snack. Here’s how I make them:
What you’ll need
- 4 eggs
- finely chopped chives
- hot smoked salmon
- 4 tablespoons water
- salt and pepper
How to make this delicious lunch
- Set the oven on 220 degrees ºC.
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Fry one side of the omelette until it begins to solidify.
- Add the omelette into an ovenproof dish. Place the dish in the oven and wait until the omelette solidifies.
- Add spinach leaves, smoked salmon slices and a good layer of mustard on the omelette.
- Roll to a wrap.
I served it with avocado, paprika and garlic and sesame broccoli and it tasted great! Hope you enjoyed!
I am travelling to Amsterdam this summer with my sister. Any recommendations on places we need to go or cafes/restaurants we should visit? Let me know 🙂
x Live Henriette ©
This recipe was inspired by Elin Larsen! Go check her out
2 thoughts on “Omelette wrap with hot smoked salmon and mustard”