This one you need to try! It’s by far one of my favorite recipes! Perfect as a snack whenever you feel like it, whether you’re out on an evening stroll, enjoying a cup of tea or coffee or just relaxing.
This recipe makes about 13 biscuits.
- 2.5 dl lightly cooked oatmeal
- 3 tablespoons optional flour (wheat, spelled, oats, buckwheat …)
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp real vanilla powder
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted *
- 1 apple, coarsely grated
Step by step
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees °C.
- Mix together dry ingredients, then grated apple, honey, melted butter and eggs.
- Benefit splotches on a baking tray lined with baking paper and press lightly flat.
4. Bake in the middle of the oven for 15 to 20 minutes. It should be a golden brown color when it’s done.
Now it’s time to enjoy the weekend, drink more tea and listen to good music. Have a nice one!
Recipe created by Linda Stuhaug!
x Live Henriette