This Christmas Eve my family and I made vegan feast roast and here’s the recipe. Hope you enjoy!
I really like this combination, but it’s all up to you to make one that suits you.
What you need:
- 10 pcs champinjong
- 1,25 dl lenses
- 1,25 dl chickpeas
- 1 parsley root
- 1 dl oatmeal
- 0.5 dl sunflower seeds
- 1 handful of fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 0.5 tbsp vegetable broth
- 0.5 teaspoon paprika
- 0.5 teaspoon nutmeg
- 0.5 tablespoons neutral cooking oil
- 0.5 tablespoons chives
- 0.5 pcs onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100 g white cabbage
- 1 carrot
- 2 pieces of puff pastry
Season with salt and pepper.
And this is how you do it
- Cut the the vegetables into small pieces. Rinse lentils and chickpeas well.
- Put all the ingredients from step 1 in a bowl. Mix and mash well with a blender – to a smooth puree.
- Put all the ingredients from step 2 in a frying pan, and fry until light golden.
- Add the white cabbage and let it fry for a few minutes.
- Have the onion mixture into the bowl with the mashed farce and mix well. Add the carrot pieces.
- Get the pastry sheets out of the freezer about 20 minutes before it’s time to roll out the plates.
- Add the farce in the middle of the pastry. Fold the pastry around the farce on all sides.
- Turn it with the seam facing down. Use a knife to make checkerboard pattern on the top.
- Bake at 200 degrees for about an hour, until golden and crispy.
- Let the roast rest before cutting it into slices.
x Live Henriette