Such a great weekend snack to eat with a cup of coffee or tea! Maybe you’re having friends over or just want something to treat yourself with. Here’s the recipe:
- 225 g butter
- 150 g sugar
- 150g brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 320 g flour
- 350 g chocolate chips
- Beat butter with white and brown sugar until it becomes an airy mixture. In while beating, add eggs.
- Stir in the vanilla essence and baking soda. Knead in the flour and chopped chocolate. Let the dough cool for 30 min.
- Form balls of dough (about 1 heaped tablespoon of dough for each cookie). Put them a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Press flat.
- Bake at the center of the oven at 180 ° C for 12-15 min (cookies should be golden at the edges)
- Let the cookies cool off.
x Live Henriette ©
2 thoughts on “Dark chocolate cookies”
Feel free to check out my brand new youtube video if you’re ever interested:
Have a great day!