Today’s recipe is an asparagus soup with salmon!
- About. 600 g asparagus, green or white
- ½ onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 dl vegetable stock
- 2 dl single cream
- Salt and ground pepper
- A few drops of lemon juice
- Cut off the bottom portion of the asparagus. Cut off the top and save it for later.
- Cut the rest into small pieces and chop the onion.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and fry the onion and asparagus pieces in butter.
- Add the stock and single cream.
- Simmer until the asparagus is completely tender, about 15 minutes.
- Use a blender and blend the soup until it is smooth and even.
- Season with salt, pepper and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Boil the asparagus peaks quickly in slightly salted water.Serve the soup with the asparagus peaks, chopped chives, crispy ham or as I did, smoked salmon and spinach.
I just got home from hiking in the woods (post will be up tomorrow).
Hope you had a great day!
x Live Henriette