Happy April 2! Spring is finally here! Want to try the best vegan sandwich you can make at home?
- 2 slices bread, I used homemade lingonberry bread (recipe coming)
- 1/2 avocado
- Vegetables: tomato and basil
- Salt & pepper
Easy step by step
- Slice the vegetables (slice or mash the avocado)
- Add the toppings on a piece of bread and season with salt and pepper.
- Finish it on with a slice of bread on the top.
Use your creativity to use other toppings. This is a great way of using up things you have in your fridge. Heat the bread in a toaster and it might taste even better! Here are a few other topping suggestions: different vegetables, cheeses, spices, nuts or eggs.
Can imagine it tasting great with this mango smoothie 🙂
Got inspired by Linda Stuhaug. Go check out her blog!
x Live Henriette