Hello! With my dinner the other day I made this beautiful orange and honey sauce. It’s perfect for a spring meal! I served it with a smoked salmon and avocado salad.
- 2 pcs finely chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 5 ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 dl water
- 1 tablespoon butter
How to create this piece of sunshine
1. Saute the shallots for 1 minute in a saucepan. Add the orange juice and honey (I use honey from Kjartan’s Honning). Boil it down to half load.
2. Add the water and bring to a boil.
3. Strain the sauce and whisk in the butter.
Feel free to used the strained shallots as a part of your dish! It tastes amazing 🙂 Don’t let it go to waste!
Let me know if you try the recipe!
x Live Henriette
/ Inspired by matprat.no /