It’s easter and the sun is shining through the window shields. Orange and cinnamon reminds me of this time of year, so here’s a delicious and easy recipe with both two ingredients:
- 4 dl milk
- 1 teaspoon cardamome
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- Heat the oven and warm the milk.
- Add cardamome, cinnamon and orange juice. Stir well.
- To add an extra touch of spice add extra cardamom, cinnamon OR grated orange zest.
- Sift the drink through a sieve.
How do you celebrate easter where you’re from?
x Live Henriette
3 thoughts on “Orange and cinnamon drink”
Defo have to give this a try
Did you end up trying it? If so, let me know how it went!