Tomorrow is valentine’s day and what better way to wake up to then with breakfast in bed? Here’s a wonderful way of putting a smile to the face of your loved ones or your own for that matter:
- 1 slice bread
- 1 large egg
- Finely chopped fresh herbs
- With medium heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut centers from bread.
- Add bread (and centers) to skillet. Cook 5 minutes or until golden brown. Turn bread over.
- To the heart-shaped hole, add 1 large egg; sprinkle with pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until whites are set.
- Sprinkle with herbs (such as parsley, chives or basil).
Have a great Valentine’s day! Do something that makes you happy. Just like any other day!
If your cooking anything interesting, feel free to share the recipe with me!
x Live Henriette ©
Recipe inspiration: http://www.countryliving.com/food-drinks/recipes/a34178/love-toast-recipe-ghk0215/