A little something for valentine! Here’s a little treat for you.
- 3 medium bananas, peeled
- 1/2 medium avocado, pitted
- 1/4 cup smooth raw almond butter
- 4-5 tablespoons raw cacao powder, or to taste
- pinch of pink Himalayan salt or fine sea salt
- Add all the pudding ingredients into a blender. Mix until smooth (2-4 minutes)
- Portion the pudding into containers and let it rest in the fridge for an hour or so.
Optional toppings: Coconut whipped cream, 1/4 cup hazelnuts, Raspberry jam
How are you spending your valentine day?
x Live Henriette
Recipe inspiration: http://ohsheglows.com/2015/02/02/raw-chocolate-pudding-vegan-no-added-sugar/