Valentines’ coming up and it’s time for a new and easy recipe that you’ll love!
You only need three ingredients!
- Vanilla yogurt
- Hazelnut, chopped / or your choice of topping
I used frozen strawberries, but I imagine fresh ones tasting even better. Next time, that will be what I’ll try.
- Wash the strawberries gently and dry them completely
- Get a plate large enough for all of the strawberries
- Dip or cover the strawberries in vanilla yoghurt
- Then dip the strawberries directly into the bowl of chopped hazelnuts
- Place the berries on a tray and place it in the refrigerator to cool
- Whenever you feel like it, dig in!
I’ll be posting two more valentine inspired recipes the next few days, so make sure to check back to see what they are! Have a nice day
x Live Henriette ©