Todays recipe is an almond and capers pesto. It’s so easy and tastes amazing!
What you’ll need:
- 100 g almonds
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- about 3 dl virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons finely grated parmesan
- the juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- First you need to blanch the almonds. To do this, let the almonds boil for 1 minute. Drain the almonds in a strainer and rinse them with cold water. Use your fingers to gently squeeze the almonds and loosen the skin from them.
- Mix almonds, capers, garlic og parsley in a blender. Add the olive oil.
- Add the parmesan and lemon zest. Mix everything together.
- Season with pepper.
If you find it too thick just add water.
You can also use other sorts herbs. Find the version that suits you! Try out different variations.
This recipe is perfect for salads or anything potatoes and pasta.
x Live Henriette