My family and friends’ annual christmas party was held at a lighthouse this weekend.
What a beautiful place to start the holidays. We all brought presents, ate delicious food, sang christmas songs and just spend time together. You could hear the wind and watch the waves beat against the shore outside the window.
We are going to spend a week here in july. That’ll be a different experience with a different scenery, both times so pretty.
I made falafel to bring to the party. Here’s how I made them:
Serveres: 4. Time: 15 minutter
- 2 dl (1 cup) chickpeas soaked overnight
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- oil for frying
- Rinse the chickpeas after soaking.
- Run chickpeas, garlic, parsley and salt in a food processor.
- You must stop the machine several times and push down the dough.
- When the dough is ready, let it rest in the fridge for a couple of hours before cooking.
- Form the dough into balls and fry them in oil on high heat.
What are some of your favorite christmas films and songs? Let me know.
x Live Henriette
One thought on “Christmas party at the lighthouse”