Todays recipe is a green bean and parsnip soup. It’s so easy to make!
Serves: 2. Time: 15 minutes
What you’ll need:
- 200 g parsnip
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pear
- 100 g peas
- salt and pepper
- Peel the parsnips and onion and chop them into pieces.
- Heat oil in a saucepan and fry the onion until transparent.
- Add the parsnips and 1 cup (3 dl) of water, let it boil until soft.
- Meanwhile peel the pear and cut it into chunks.
- Add the pear and peas in saucepan, let it all simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Mix together in a blender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Can be served cold as well. It tastes just as good!
The blender that I am using is Kenwood and the recipe is from the vegan cookbook GRØNT – Funky Fresh Foods
x Live Henriette