A year has gone by and a new decade has just begun.
2019 consisted of:
- Trying to take one day at a time. Seeing the beauty in the little things that surround us on an everyday basis.
- Going to galleries, cafés and exhibitions around Norway, Los Angeles and New York.
- Turning another year older.
- Taking a break from the life we live at home – Escaping to a cabin by the sea.
- Exploring the English countryside which I have wanted to do ever since I was quite young
- Bringing the kids traveling, seeing a part of the world through their eyes.
- Booking a trip for myself – exploring the cost of California. Meeting new and wonderful people who I came to really care about.
And ending the year in a city that I love.
and to all the moments in between – that I’ll keep close to my heart as a part of the memories of 2019 – thank you.
Let’s see what this year has in store for us. Happy New Year!