We’re two weeks into 2017 and I would like to highlight some of my wishes for the new year.
This year I thought I would write down a few things that are important to me and that I hopefully will make happen this year. I challenge you to help spread awareness about something that’s important to you! Personally I will help raise awareness around cancer and how important it is to check yourself and listen to your own body.
Here’s my little list
2017: I would like to
- Explore Dublin
- Spend more time with my family
- Camp outside
- Explore more of Norway
- Go to museums more often
- Don’t rush ANYTHING
- Enjoy long nights and stay up late
- Travel and get to explore new places and things
- Make the greenhouse actually into a greenhouse
- Enjoy what the different seasons has to offer
- Get to know new wonderful people
- Let new opportunities come and take them
- Listen to myself
So let’s see how that goes. Maybe you found some interesting. Let me know some of your New Year Resolutions down below.